Tuesday, January 1, 2013

intro

I know I can't believe it!!! Andrew started a blog!!!

My wife would say, "it's about time!!!"

I don't know how frequently I'll post on this thing. But I figured I'd give it a shot. I guess first I better give the reason behind the title...

A Princely Jester in the King's Court

Well I'll use some 80's lingo and "break it down!"

Princely - thanks to my Lord and Savior, I am a prince. A son of the most high God.
Jester - I am a fool to many things of life, love and God. I'm learning though.
King - there is only one King of this life we live and He is the Most High, Creator, Lord, God.
Court - the Word says that I 'sit' with my God in His court of Heaven (though I am on Earth)

During 2011 & 2012, God was revealing to me about how He is a King. People in the United States of America have no clue what it means to be under a king. I've read a number of books that opened the door to the idea. I've also studied the Bible about what God said about kings.

I envisioned a grand hall with the Lord on His throne at the end of it, and many courtiers, lords, ladies and warriors standing in His hall. I like to call Him King because it reminds me of who He is.

I hope this isn't rambling for my post, but it probably is. I'll post on political, emotional, moral and many other issues. If you like my words, great, if you don't well, great!

God bless everyone & Happy New Year to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment