Sunday, September 29, 2013

My bride...

The King wires people in many different ways. One way that has been perverted over time is that of guys and gals; and our natural connections for each other. Of course, this old connection hasn't come to an end, because no kidding, I wouldn't be writing this and you won't be reading it either. Guys still go after the gals and visa versa.

Now for me, before I met my bride, I was a flaming heterosexual. I loved women. And I mean that exactly how it's spelled. L. O. V. E. Women. LOL I know I can't help it. Again this is the way I was wired. And I loved them in all shapes and sizes. Of course I have the pig in me (hey, I'm a man; all men are pigs, even the nice ones have lil'oinkers in them), and that pig blinded my choice and made me picky. AH! It made me an idiot. So many wonderful women that I could have had great relationships with, I passed right on by.

Then a little over 15 years ago, the King brought into my life this beautiful woman. OH MY STAR AND GARTERS is she beautiful... And I was hooked. I not only swallowed the hook, the line and the sinker; I also downed the bobber, rod and a large part of the arm of the fisherman (he's still not talking to me; in fact I don't know who he was, poor guy). And let me tell you the piggie in me was happy happy happy.

Ok, putting all the swine talk aside, my beautiful bride was, is and I'm fully expecting to be amazing. She is a great woman. She has become the most amazing mother for my children and I could dive into the subject about her being my lover... Well, let's just say that I'm still happy happy happy.

My wife is so awesome, and I'm not typing all of this to get brownie points (that's what doing the dishes yesterday was for). I looked through the Holy Word and I found an awesome verse to explain to you how beautiful she is to me...

Song of Solomn 2:2 "As a lily among brambles, so is my love among the young women."

With all the focus of the word today on sex, beauty and perfection... They have yet to reach the lever of my bride. And from what I've seen, they won't ever get close.

I love her so much. The you Maker King for allowing her to be my bride. I won't say that I don't deserve her, or else You would not have brought her to me. And I won't say that she deserves better, because you brought me to her. Thank you King for stoking the fire of our love for each other after 15 years. Thank you God for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment