Thursday, August 29, 2013

Emotions...

There aren't any scriptures on this one friends... This is an exploration of emotions...

You scientist are trying to quantify emotions into something that they can fit into a test tube. But I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they won't find a test tube big enough to fit even the smallest emotions.

I am an emotional person (my darling would affirm that) and the last couple of years, my emotions have been up one side and down the other. From the depression of missing my family dearly, to the pain and confusion in the passing of a loved one.

I've been emotional all my life... There have been times where my emotion took me to the very edge of pure joy and times where they took me to the edge of a balcony wondering what it would be like to fall 13 stories (I bet that's a shocker for some of you).

I can see how many a wise man in history as instructed their students to get a hold of their emotions. They can rule you and with far more influence than that loved one who you cherish dearly.

There times where we need to have our emotions for the compassion that we have for that hungry person asking for a meal, to the birth of our new offspring.

Emotions are not bad, they are not good, they just are... I hope I didn't lose you, it was just an exploration of emotions.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment