Monday, January 27, 2014

Saved? Or not saved?

Here's a topic that has split many a church body & denominations too... Can a Christian loose their salvation? Is salvation something that even can be lost? What is the deal with 'once saved, always saved.'

This topic has perplexed me for a long time & I'm finally going to put my head into it to see where both sides of the argument go.

Now mind you at the end of this I'm not going to stand on my soap box and say who is right or wrong. However I will share my findings and let you all decide. Now as I type this I am NOT wondering about my own salvation. I think I'm still pretty tight with Jesus right now. I know I could always be tighter & I'm working on that. This is one of those 'touchy' areas of Christianity that causes big stirs ( like predestination, validity of the Word, women ministers, etc... ).

Take this for what it will be worth. Probably for most of you not much. For others? Who knows? Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment